Christmas Sale Shopping favourite purchases
So, its New Years Eve Eve and I've decided to post about my favourite sale purchases (which I bought two days ago -of which I have been too lazy to blog about before now).
1. Yankee Candles, so me and mum went to the garden centre and all Christmas items were half price, I was naughty and purchased 6 candles and 3 wax tarts. The candles (Pictured below) were my best bargains because they were so cheap. The votives (mini candles-sugared apple-70p each). The wax tarts (Christmas cupcake-60p each). The medium sized jars (metal lid-Christmas Cupcake-£5 each) and the two large jar candles (Sparkling cinnamon and Sparkling snow- £10 each) (oh and in case you are wondering, my grandma gave me a £25 garden centre gift-card for Christmas, I didn't actually spend so much there!)
And to anyone who wants to also purchase 'Christmas' Yankee candles, you can buy them from here quite cheap (but the postage may be pricey.)
2. Nivea 'soft' Moisturising cream, this wasn't really a sale purchase but seeing as every week I seem to be purchasing one that it would be necessary to include (oh and because it is the best moisturiser!)
It is cheap and kind to skin (I know this for sure because I have used this for nearly 3 years and I have never come out in a rash- oh and I have very sensitive skin) Plus it is about £4 which is very cheap for a middle range moisturiser. (Here is a little stack of my recent ones hahaha) (Also you can purchase here)
3. Elegant Touch 'Decorated French Nails' (Fake nails)
I went to the boots sale and fortunately I got the last pack of these pretty Christmas French Fails, for just £3.50 which I was pleased with as I was going to buy them before Christmas-but forgot! I may wear them for new years eve, but am not completely sure as I think they may be wasted on that event, and so I may leave them until another occasion, I have used elegant touch nails before and find that the quality of their products ensures that they last a long time-and are good value for money as the design does not usually chip or wear off and they come with adhesive glue. (Sorry if I babbled on there!)
Oh and sadly boots no longer stocks these, but I had a look on their website and they do sell a similar set that are plain (click here to have a look)
4. White Converse, I love this purchase so so so much as I have wanted converse for so long...but whenever I have gotten any significant amount of money I have always spent it on other things (cheaper sales items), I love these as they are a great pair of staple shoes that go with practically anything and still look fab (except for maybe a fancy dress) I don't really have much to say as again they aren't sale items but I did buy them whilst sales shopping. (I got them from office- you can buy them from here for £42.99-plus postage)
5. Lush's ever popular 'Snow Fairy' Limited Edition shower gel, I heard from someone on instagram that lush were having a sale so I did my best to get there asap but sadly there were only a few christmassy items left (check my instagram) the two I purchased were the popular star wand (which I used before taking a picture-whoops! was £3 and snow fairy was around £3.50 I think) and snow fairy.
6. Soap and Glory Shower Trip Set, which I purchased in the boots 50% off sale for £9, I looked online and it appears the only places you can purchase this is amazon and ebay (click here to look.) I love this set so much, (what I have used of it) and received other things from the collection for christmas and enjoyed them too! All I can say is it was amazing value and I WILL purchase more soap and glory. (In it you can see you get mini versions of the travel essentials of the main range.) (I have bought before-hand food, the righteous butter and scrub of your life) I can say these products are totally worth every penny and smell delicious!
7. Umberto Giannini Glam Hair Set, My sister received this for christmas and I really wanted it then, so when I saw it in the sale from boots and I think I paid £8 for it (but I can't find the receipt so I'm not entirely sure) In the set you get a hair spray, dry shampoo and Volume spray (you also get an eye-liner-but I await to try it, and this beautiful studded make-up bag!) I have only used the dry shampoo and I can say it smells 100% fab! (also unfortunately I couldn't find any of this online, but I know you can purchase the items separately!)
There was more favourites unfortunately though, its quarter to midnight and I am too tired to post about them now. I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Please comment as I am eager to hear what people think-what sort of things to post or any ideas like that! Goodbye and Goodnight now!
x x x
Oh and my instagram is this!