Monday 31 December 2012

NYE Last post of 2012!

Hey, so this is going to be a really short post but I just wanted to say, 
Happy new years eve and I wish you all the best for the future. 
(It feels so weird to think the next time I post it will be a different year!)



First of all the jubilee!
 Then the olympics! and the amazing opening ceremony!
And lets not forget; skyfall!

Heres my parents enjoying my rushed photography of the christmas pud!
Please enjoy a few pictures I have chosen, Love Lydia x x x

(ps sorry for the cheesy post, my cousins helped me write this and we've had a bit!)

3 comments:

  1. Ahh I loved Sky fall!xxx

    _ treetrunkslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it too! Sadly my parents completely disagreed..they thought it was rubbish.. :-(xx

      Delete
  2. Hiya! I nominated you for the Liebster Award click on this link for details http://floralowls98.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-award.html xx

    ReplyDelete